Friday, January 20, 2012

Critical Thinking Meets a Big Mac Attack

So on my Facebook page today I noticed a McDonald's advertisement. I clicked on it and saw this clip:



As a disclaimer, I'm a vegetarian and can count the number of times in the last 20 years I've been inside a McDonald's franchise on one hand. With that said, how many times have you ordered something from McDonald's and gotten something with a crisp piece of tasty romaine lettuce (like that pictured here in this clip). Don't they serve up the shredded, wilted, and flavorless iceberg variety?


1 comment:

  1. Methinks this commercial might have been promoting their salads, which by the way, are't bad & do contain romaine lettuce. However, I do agree that one has never seen fresh lettuce like the variety depicted on a Big Mac. This might be McDonald's attempt to promote some of the more healthy choices on their menu.

    ReplyDelete